Budgeting Status was [Budgeting Summary 1 - first draft]

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Feb 1 14:22:45 CST 2004

"Darin Willits" <thorstentomkin140 at hotmail.com> writes:

> I will try to make up a list of things that need to be done still so
> that if anyone is interested in contributing they get started a little
> quicker.  I might even indulge myself in a mamoth hack session over
> the next few days and see what I can get done myself.  How far along
> do we need to be before we can get the code included in the main cvs
> tree?  That would definitly make things easier for others to help out.

I guess you didn't get my response to your patch about 2 months ago, huh?
Basically:

1) make sure it compiles against current CVS, and
2) make sure it uses the qofclass/qofinstance interfaces.

ISTR I had other comments but I can't remember them offhand.  Let me
see if I can find the email I sent.