Alternate mail archive

Kim Hendrikse kim at kiwiclan.com
Sun Feb 1 14:14:12 CST 2004

I have a new search engine waiting in the wings as well. Just waiting till
I've sorted out the home for it, and a few administration issues. You check
check it out here if you like, but at the moment it's not updating, just
a test/demo version:

    http://gnucash.nextrieve.com/cgi-bin/gnucashusers

You can restrict the search to specific time periods and also from specific
users. And you can fuzzy search, which sometimes approximates a phrase
search, subject-only search, excluded words etc.

  - Kim Hendrikse