How to get quotes for European stocks?

Roger Price rogerwprice at mac.com
Sat Feb 7 10:44:25 CST 2004

I can get quotes for US stocks OK automatically but what do you need to
configure to get quotes for European stocks?

Eg ICOS Vision, IVIS.BR

In commodity editor I have type = europe (but I tried EUREX also),
symbol = IVIS.BR
When I run get quotes, I get the message: "Unable to retrieve quotes
for these items: europe:IVIS.BR Continue using only the good quotes?"