Invoice workflow

Doug Ransom dransomxxx at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 17:11:08 CST 2004

 --- Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> wrote: > Doug
Ransom <dransomxxx at yahoo.com> writes:

> > I think its some of each.  I changed the income
> > accounts from a water account and a sub account
> for
> > each payee to a single water account and forgot to
> > uncheck the placeholder box.
> >
> > I am not sure if there are or should be any clues
> that
> > could be provided to the user here.
>
> I dont know what sort of clues to provide..  The
> placeholder acct
> marker is OFF by default, so the user has to
> specifically turn it
> on themselves.  I suppose the system could
> theoretically complain
> to the user if a leaf-account is marked as a
> placeholder, but when
> do you do that?

Probably just when I did, a a newbie creates income
accounts for every payer of a particlur bill then
realizes "Doh, invoices are what I want" and deletes
the leaf accounts, making the placeholder a leaf
account.

Now that i have this figured out, my stress level is
much less!

Thanks for the help.

Doug

 You still need to allow the user to