Invoice workflow

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Feb 7 17:00:54 CST 2004

Doug Ransom <dransomxxx at yahoo.com> writes:

> I think its some of each.  I changed the income
> accounts from a water account and a sub account for
> each payee to a single water account and forgot to
> uncheck the placeholder box.
>
> I am not sure if there are or should be any clues that
> could be provided to the user here.

I dont know what sort of clues to provide..  The placeholder acct
marker is OFF by default, so the user has to specifically turn it
on themselves.  I suppose the system could theoretically complain
to the user if a leaf-account is marked as a placeholder, but when
do you do that?  You still need to allow the user to create an
account and mark it a placeholder before they create the children
accounts....