Praise for GnuCash

Walt Pennington wpennington at pennfirm.com
Tue Feb 10 11:54:46 CST 2004

Over the past few weekends, I have been preparing my books for our tax
returns using GnuCash 1.8.6, and want to share my praise for GnuCash.
The accounting is difficult, but using GnuCash is easy and fast.

What brought me to GnuCash from Quicken were the headaches over
Quicken's lack of double entry accounting.  GnuCash is simple, easy to
use, easy to understand, uses double entry accounting and the scheduling
and find are excellent tools that make the chore of closing accounts
easier.

To Derek and the other GnuCash developers, thanks for your work on this
outstanding open source accounting application.

Walt
--
Pennington Firm
402 West Broadway