Concepts Guide in PDF format

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 23 09:25:22 CST 2004

Donald D Henson <wepin at wepin.com> writes:

>> There isn't a PDF version of the Concepts Guide?
>
> Just curious. Why would you even want anything in PDF format?

<devil's advocate>
Because you want to download the whole document and read it offline,
like when you're going on a 20-hour plane ride to the other side of the
planet?
</devil's advocate>

The docs are written in an xml (docbook?) format, so they COULD get
rendered into PDF, but at this time I do not believe they are.  I
don't know why.  Maybe Jon or Chris could speak up, being the most
recent authors of the docs.