lp printing on OS X

Mark Gillingham markgill at uwalumni.com
Sat Feb 28 10:44:11 CST 2004

This is a bit out of range, but someone may know the answer to my
printing question.

CUPS is standard on Mac OS X so that I can issue command line lp
print_file type commands and my USB printer come to life. It is not a
postscript printer. I assume I need to run the poscript generated by
gnucash through another process using the 'lp' command, but I'm new to
this.

I have imagemagick installed, which has a dandy convert command. I also
have ps2pdf, which looks like a good thing. Ideas

Mark