What happened to the balance column in sub-account journal register?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 26 10:59:16 CST 2004

I don't understand..  The balance column is always there when you open
a register..  Unless you open it in some "special" way.  What exactly
do you mean by "SubAccount Register"?  Do you mean File -> Open
Subaccounts?  In that case, yes, the balance column was specifically
left off.

-derek