GST - How to calculate / manage / track GST.

John Pettigrew john at pettigrew.org.uk
Sat Jul 10 15:32:14 EDT 2004

In a previous message, Doctorcam <cam at ellisonpsychology.ca> wrote:

> I don't mind contributing to this - John, Benjamin: does one of you want to
> start this backchannel, and I'll edit, or should I?

By all means, you do it  :-)  My contribution was just that I handle fixed
assets this way. As Benjamin said, it's a very standard way of dealing with
things, although it takes a bit of getting used to for the novice.

John
--
John Pettigrew                         Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk            Fun : Strategy : Price