Voidiing a cheque (check.)

Robert C. Ramsdell III rcriii at ramsdells.net
Wed Jul 14 09:13:21 EDT 2004

If the check comes back un-cashed (or is never sent), then just delete it
from the account, all matching transactions in other accounts are deleted as
well.  If the check was ever deposited then refunded (e.g. if it shows up on
a statement), then a matching transaction reversing the order of money flow
is appropriate to show gnucash transactions matching your statement.

Robert