Where is gnucash for OSX?

Michael Jensen michael_jensen at bigfoot.com
Mon Jul 19 20:36:48 EDT 2004

Try installing the dependencies in small groups manually. As Adrian
wrote, it will install eventually, you just need to do a little
thinking for it.

Try the install again, write down the dependencies fink complains
about, and pick one or two and install them. If they don't install
because of dependencies, then do the same for them. There won't be any
extra stuff installed, it's just a bit harder. Do this until you have
all the dependencies installed, then try installing gnucash again.

If you use (or will use) other X11 programs, you will probably need
some of the same programs & libraries installed, so your work now is
not just for gnucash.

The GnuCash Launcher applet from
http://homepage.mac.com/elliottmce/gnucash_guide/applets.html is a
great way to start the gnucash application after you have it working
from the command line. Just remember that if you are having problems
starting the program to try launching from the command line to see any
errors that are being generated.
Hope this helps,
  MJ
Mike Jensen