AGAIN - Scheduled Transactions

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Thu Jul 22 07:53:21 EDT 2004

On Thursday 22 Jul 2004 12:14, Johan Sch wrote:

<SNIP>

> I use mandrake 10.0 official release and gnucash version 1.8.9. (mdk rpm
> install version)

Hi Johan,

I am running SuSE 9.1 / GC 1.8.8, so YMMV....

> Now it seems that your method may be my answer. I have a learning directory
> where I try by trial and error. Try as I could with my limited knowledge I
> can not duplicate your method.
>
> 1 - I can not find this .. "Account Tree Menu>Options>Fields to display" to
> show  present, future minimum and total balances.
>

>From re-reading the full thread, I think you want the option:

[Register Window] | View | Summary Bar   -  this displays a line of text
between the toolbar and the register window with various balances in it.

> 2 - I can not find this ..  Menu>Edit>Preferences>Scheduled Transactions>.

That may well be the menu of the main window, as I have those items there, and
can set the scheduled transactions to auto-create, as cosmodog suggested.

> 3 - Kindly if you have the time and feel in a good mood .. please some
> newbie steps how you create your setup.
>
> Thanks

Hope that gives you some pointers,

Maf.