Tutorial pages missing correct images

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Thu Jul 22 19:00:35 EDT 2004

Jack Gates wrote:
> Putting it all together in Section 5.5 has all the wrong images.  It is even
> marked FIXME:insert image_name where the correct images are supposed to be.
>
> I found it this way with the pages that came with GnuCash and the same pages
> are on the gnucash.org site.

Oops, now I see what you are saying.  There *are* images there, but they
are the wrong ones.  Yes.

Unfortunately, I guess noone ever bothered to make screenshots.  If you
want to contribute, go ahead and follow the tutorial, make screenshots
at the appropriate places, and email them to the list (or directly to me
if you want) and I will add them to the Concepts Guide.

> Any chance that this is going to get fixed?
>
> If some one has the images or knows where they are... I will fix it if some
> one will tell me where to send the fixed pages once I have the image links
> inserted properly in the pages.

Do not edit the HTML of the web pages, they are auto-generated from the
xml in the gnucash-docs package.

-Jon