gnuCash v2.0

Robert Locke rlocke at ralii.com
Thu Jul 22 20:11:34 EDT 2004

I think it has been awhile since this was discussed, but I recall some
information about gnuCash being converted to Gnome 2 versus it's current
use of 1.4.  At the time (I think I last asked end of last year), there
was a general belief that something "might" be coming the end of this
summer, probably called a 2.0 or something.

I just checked the Wiki's and did not see (could be my eyes) a reference
to a pending version in support of Gnome 2....  I know there are lots of
other things that the developers are working on, like the new DB
backend, but was wondering how this part of the project was
progressing....  And, I think I am still at a stage of avoiding checking
out from CVS something that I rely on heavily like gnucash....

Thanks,

--Rob