Mailing List: Subject Tags

Elizabeth Dodd liz at billiau.net
Fri Jul 23 07:31:42 EDT 2004

On Friday 23 July 2004 06:27, Michael Forbes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could someone please direct me to the person in charge of the mailing
> list?  I am wondering if it would be possible to have the server place a
> small tag to the subject line of messages sent out to help subscribers
> filter the messages:
>
> For example:

I think that you are using Pine. I have no experience with Pine and cannot
advise how to run mail filters.
I know how to do them in Kmail, and I do find filtering messages to keep them
in order very helpful.
Can someone who knows how to do this in Pine help Michael?
liz

--
A pencil with no point needs no eraser.