Description column size locked when Register window is resized

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 23 12:28:29 EDT 2004

The desc column will auto-resize to fit the window.  That means
you need to resize your other columns first (or resize the window
first) before you can resize the description column.  For example,
if you first increase the size of the "Transfer" column you can then
reduce the size of the description column.

-derek