Description column size locked when Register window is resized

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 23 16:23:03 EDT 2004

I suspect you meant to send this back to the list, not to me personally.

And yes, the process of "make column A bigger then make desc column
smaller" implies you'll get a scrollbar in the middle of the process.

-derek