Description column size locked when Register window is resized

Michael Jensen michael_jensen at bigfoot.com
Fri Jul 23 22:01:32 EDT 2004

I don't know if this is an Mac thing, but I can't resize any columns
when looking at the account tree. Not a problem for me personally, but
if someone were to have account names & descriptions that were large,
it could be annoying. I do get a horizontal scrollbar, just can't
resize the columns.
Screenshot at http://home.comcast.net/~michael.j.jensen
  MJ
Mike Jensen