BLOG: Running a business on GNUcash

gnucash at desertzephyr.net gnucash at desertzephyr.net
Thu Jul 29 21:26:31 EDT 2004

Hello, everyone...

After much thought I've decided to move my business from Windows-based
accounting to GNUcash.

As part of my evaluation process, I've noticed that there's not much
ancedotal information on running a business with GNUcash.

Consequently, I have decided to put my experiences installing, configuring
and using GNUCash in a business environment in an online blog.

I will post how I feel about GNUcash, things that irritate me, things that
I like, things that I confuse me, and things that I think could be better.

Hopefully, this will be of use to other people considering deploying
GNUcash.  It's also my wish that this be of use to the developers - think
of it as a public QA project.

The URL for my blog is:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/thebreeze/

Feel free to comment as I post my experiences.

Thanks,
Steve Calabrese