[Fwd: Re: Since last run]

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Mon Jun 7 19:44:05 EDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 09:04:47PM +0100, sad jack wrote:

| I seem to have found the problem. I loaded Gnucash, postponed all the
| scheduled transactions then enabled them one at a time. For some reason
| one schedule was causing the problem and since I deleted it its not
| happening again. I've not been able to replicate it so I don't know what
| was going on.

If the issue is indeed a missing account, then there is a specific fix in
1.8.9 [vs. 1.8.8] for that issue.

If it's something else, it's going to be hard to fix without being
able to reproduce the issue; if it's possible for you to isolate and
[privately] send me your data file, I should be able to determine  what's
going wrong, and make it right.

But the first step is to get 1.8.9 working and see if you can [not]
reproduce it, there.

...jsled

--
www.asynchronous.org - `a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}`