[Fwd: Re: Since last run]

Englisch, Volker (NIH/NCI) volker at mail.nih.gov
Mon Jun 7 17:03:47 EDT 2004

I've run into this problem a few times recently (GC using >90% CPU during
startup).  The problem has always been a missing account in the SX.  The SX
editor sometimes ignores the account that's been entered when you enter a
new SX from scratch.  You don't run into that problem when you're creating a
SX from an existing transaction as it is recommended in the documentation,
though.

I haven't reported this problem yet since I'm still running GC 1.8.8 and I
know that a lot of problems with the scheduled transactions have been fixed
with GC 1.8.9 and I'm guessing this is one of those.

Thanks

Volker Englisch
Contractor - MSD, Inc.
phone: (301) 496-0102  (CIPS)