donating

Ladislav Bodnar distro.watch at msa.hinet.net
Thu Jun 10 10:04:58 EDT 2004

On Thursday 10 June 2004 21:42, Scott176 wrote:
> I'd like to make a donation to Gnucash.org but there doesn't seem to
> be any facility on the website for doing so. Does anyone know if such
> a facility exists or how or who i should donate to? There doesn't
> appear to be an appropriate contact email address on the website.

There is a place to donate to GnuCash on SourceForge:

http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=192

I used it a few months ago to donate $250.00, but I haven't heard back
from anybody at GnuCash (not even a simple "thank you"), so I am not
sure if my donation reached the intended recipient. I suggest you wait
until somebody from the project gives you a go-ahead before making use
of the facility.

Ladislav