donating

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 10 11:01:25 EDT 2004

Ladislav Bodnar <distro.watch at msa.hinet.net> writes:

> I used it a few months ago to donate $250.00, but I haven't heard back
>>From anybody at GnuCash (not even a simple "thank you"), so I am not
> sure if my donation reached the intended recipient. I suggest you wait
> until somebody from the project gives you a go-ahead before making use
> of the facility.

Unfortunately SourceForge hides the origin of the funds, so there is
no way to send a thank you note.  All we see when the funds arrive are
effectively "funds from SourceForge".  That's why you didn't get a thank
you.

So..  Thank you for your donation.  I'm sorry none was sent earlier,
but as I said, donations are anonymous from this end.