new account tree

Kevin HaleBoyes khaleboyes at chartwelltechnology.com
Thu Jun 10 18:19:23 EDT 2004

Thanks for the heads up on the totals problem.  I've actually
noticed it as I have

Assets >> Bank >> Chequing    (with CAD currency)
Assets >> Bank >> TT Chequing (with TTD currency)

The total at the Assets level is not correct which also throws
off my Net worth.  I wasn't fussed about it since I'm still in
the phase of inputting historical transactions and am not doing
much reporting yet.

I will try to get a minimal example which displays the problem
and file a bug report.  I'm using 1.8.8 so I don't know if it
is fixed in 1.8.9.  Unfortunately, I've not found 1.8.9 rpms
for Fedora Core 1.  I would upgrade if I found them (hint to
anyone willing to make them available :-)

Kevin.

P.S.  I accidently sent this to just Vasil so I'm resending to
the list.