new account tree

Vasil Vasilev vasil-gnucash at sychron.com
Thu Jun 10 18:40:09 EDT 2004

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Vasil Vasilev <vasil-gnucash at sychron.com> writes:
>
>> I will make note here there is a problem in v 1.8.8 where if there are
>> subaccounts of subaccounts of subaccounts and currencies change at
>> each level with level 1 and 3 accounts having the same currencies, the
>> account tree view messes up he totals. It is not a big deal for me but
>> I thought I will mention in case someone is looking in the code around
>> there.
>
> Can you file a bug report and attach a sample data file that shows
> the problem?

Actually, I can't reproduce the problem with a new tree. What I see is in the
account tree only, not reports.
               Balance    Total      Total (Report)
E1-     USD   2300     USD 2800     GBP 2155.56
   E2    GBP    600     GBP  877     GBP 877
     E3  USD    500     USD  500     GBP 277

The exchange rate is 1GBP=1.8USD . So, the Balance and Total (Report) are
correct, but Total isn't for E1. I even have E0 in USD showing the same
problem.

--
Vasil