linking gnucash to data in postgres

Joseph Mack mack.joseph at epa.gov
Mon Jun 21 12:51:01 EDT 2004

Derek Atkins wrote:

> > Where else might I get this functionality (I presume I'll have to pay for it).
>
> Honestly, I don't know.

Been looking around. SQL-Ledger seems might do it.

There was an article in July 2004 Linux J about a glade/python front
end to a home brewed database that did accounting and inventory. I contacted
the author over the weekend, but the ownership of the code is not clear
and he has no plans to distribute the code. The article was
about the gui interface, and his code for this was published.

Joe
SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb at epa.gov