Bug Triage

Michael Jensen michael_jensen at bigfoot.com
Wed Jun 23 22:04:10 EDT 2004

OK, I've got a sandbox set up here and may be able to help with Mac OSX
& other bug triage. Mostly would only be able to confirm issues, not
much programming experience.
I don't have much available time, but would still like to be able to
try.
I'm running 1.8.9-12 on Mac OSX 10.3.4. I'm still on the new side to
Mac OSX coming from RedHat 8, but I'm willing to learn new stuff.
Is anyone running CVS HEAD on OSX? Any pointers on getting that running?
Thanks,
  MJ
Mike Jensen
KF6WQH