negative amount showing up in 91+ days

Martin Hicks mort at bork.org
Wed Jun 23 16:46:27 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I thought I'd try this one again...

Running gnucash 1.8.9-2 on debian (i386).  I did rebuild the deb against
libgtkhtml-1.1 so I can print invoices correctly, but it is the same
package otherwise.

The problem is that I have one account that shows
a negative owing in the "91+ days" area of the customer report.

I have placed screen shots of the customer report up here:

http://www.bork.org/~mort/account1.ps
http://www.bork.org/~mort/account2.ps

which shows that the account is completely balanced, with the exception
of Invoice 74.  That is the complete history of the customer.

Any help or suggestions on how to debug this further would be greatly
appreciated.

mh

--
Martin Hicks || mort at bork.org || PGP/GnuPG: 0x4C7F2BEE