Problem with Install - 1.8.9-1

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 28 08:48:57 EDT 2004

Doug, your answer is absolutely useless to a Red Hat user.  Red Hat doesn't
have urmpi..

Sridhar, where did you get the RPM?  Did you obtain it from Bill
Nottingham's website at redhat.com?  If not, then your problem is that
you're using the wrong RPM (gnucash is distribution AND version
specific).  It's also possible that your upgrade to ximian desktop
screwed you up by removing dependencies (like gal).  You may need to
re-install some RH9 gnome packages.

-derek