Donating to GnuCash

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 1 19:53:14 CST 2004

I have no idea why so many people have issues with Paypal.  I've used
them for years without incident.  But perhaps I'm just more careful
with my account.

Anyways, GncCash is currently set up to accept dontations via
SourceForge (which implies using Paypal), which effectively come to an
account I own at this time.  We do not have a 503(c) set up, and don't
have a good place to send a check or money order for a donation,
(unless again you trust me to dole out the funds appropriately).

-derek