Donating to GnuCash

Chris A. dongagami at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 07:47:16 CST 2004

> I have no idea why so many people have issues with Paypal.  I've used

My problems usually stem from paypal taking a percentage of each credit card
transaction. Also, paypal had notoriously bad customer service in the past (I
don't know about now since ebay bought them). These problems come up with ebay
payments moreso than other kinds of transactions, however. It's difficult to get
the buyer to use a certain method of payment when the seller incurs the fee.

-Chris