Correct way to deal with a credit note in 1.8.7

gh gh1000 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 3 12:29:31 CST 2004

On Tuesday 02 March 2004 19:31, Derek Atkins wrote:
> gh <gh1000 at earthlink.net> writes:
> > Have you tried to post a new bill with a negative price?
> > It is not pretty but it works (GC 1.8.8).
>
> I thought he did try this.  That invoice can never get "paid"
> properly.
>
> > gh
>
> -derek

Sorry about that, somehow I missed the original post.
Still ... I personally opted for a correct vendor report over a
"wrong" bills due reminder (not to mention the fact that bills
and vendor mistakes, credits etc are "captured")
Please note when that when you do this (post a negative bill) an
"additional" split transaction is created is your A/P account
that you should delete.

gh