Missing Help Documentation

Tristan Chase ubu69 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 13 13:53:14 CST 2004

I sucessfully installed GnuCash 1.8.7 on Mac OS X (10.2) after a week
of fumbling around with Fink Commander. I may write about the
experience some time to help other OS X users with the experience.

One thing that did not install is the help and tutorial documentation.
I ran gnucash --debug and found that the directories GnuCash is looking
for were not even created and another directory
/sw/share/gnucash/doc/html is empty. I was able to get the help and
tutorial online, but I would like to have those files available in
GnuCash itself. Any suggestions?

-Tristan Chase