out of the party...

James A. Treacy treacy at debian.org
Tue Mar 16 09:51:48 CST 2004

On Tue, Mar 16, 2004 at 07:53:21AM -0700, Dr. Jones wrote:
> James:
>
> I have attached a file, 'guile.list' generated by this command
>
> locate guile

Not quite what I asked for but it did the trick. Try removing libguile9,
guile1.4 and guile1.4-slib. I don't know what the packages
libguilegnome0 and libguilegtk0 are -- I believe they are residue from
old packages and you can purge them (they don't exist in sid).

Note that the newest version of slib in unstable (3a1-1) appears to
break gnucash. Install the version from testing
(just a few clicks from http://packages.debian.org/testing/devel/slib)

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy at debian.org