Cannot post invoice

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 19 14:40:40 EST 2004

DECo <diamond.edge at verizon.net> writes:

> I attempted to post an invoice to a receivables account and it is not listed.
> When I selected new, I entered the information, clicked ok, and the message
> window stated that the account already existed -- but it does not.
> Any suggestions on how to fix this?

I dont understand..  I can't follow this step-guide to figure out what
you did or where.  You selected new (new what?), entered the information
(what information?), clicked ok, and you got some message about an account
already existing...  I just don't understand from this description
what you did or what problem you've got.

Can you be more explicit?