Cannot post invoice

DECo diamond.edge at verizon.net
Fri Mar 19 18:57:45 EST 2004

On Friday 19 March 2004 14:40, you wrote:
> DECo <diamond.edge at verizon.net> writes:
> > I attempted to post an invoice to a receivables account and it is not
> > listed. When I selected new, I entered the information, clicked ok, and
> > the message window stated that the account already existed -- but it does
> > not. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
>
> I dont understand..  I can't follow this step-guide to figure out what
> you did or where.

I clicked on the icon post for a particular invoice.  A window appears with
the question, do you really want to post this invoice?

> You selected new (new what?),

The account name is not in the Post to Account spin box, so I click on New.

> entered the information
> (what information?),

The New Account window comes up and if I look in the parent account spin box,
the account appears there.  If I try to enter it again in the account name
box then click OK, a window appears that states there is already an account
that has that name.  So I click ok, but cannot post the invoice.