convert to qif

Richard Konrad rkonrad at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 17 09:56:12 CST 2004

I have tried to search for a solution to my problem but have come up with no answer - is there a way to convert ofx or qfx files to qif?  My bank will not provide me with the qif file I need to download my transactions.  I found a script at http://colalug.org/members/resources/scripts/ which should do the job but I come up with a blank file.  So far, the only solution to my problem is to download and then pay for Moneydance.  I would prefer to use gnucash.  Any ideas?

Richard