Transaction reports documentation

gh gh1000 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 31 13:11:51 EST 2004

>   From the checking account register window, for example, I
> select Reports -> Transactions. After a very long pause a
> window pops up telling me there are no transactions upon which
> to base a report. I am not asked for what accounts I want the
> report, for the dates to be included or anything. I assume
> that this is not the way it's supposed to work, but my
> searching for instructions has so far been futile.

- Assuming GC 1.8.8
- Assuming you get an "empty" transactions window
"No matching transactions found
No transactions were found that match the given time interval and
account selection."
- Go to options (icon on toolbar) and select dates and accounts.
(Note that you have select the individual accounts. Selecting a
parent account does not select the sub-accounts)
- You should get your report

gh