GnuCash crashed when performing a scheduled transaction

Robert Weber rjweber at ieee.org
Sat May 22 16:58:47 EDT 2004

Hello. Recently I have a problem with GnuCash crashing while trying to
execute a scheduled transaction. I suspect there may be a problem with
the transaction and that's causing the problem. But, since this
transaction runs automatically on start-up, Gnucash always crashes.

Has anyone else seen this problem before? Is there any way I can delete
this transaction manually, or at least prevent automatic execution of
it?

Here's the output to the terminal when I run it from there. Thanks.

- Bob

Warning: PrintAmountInternal: Bad numeric.
Warning: PrintAmountInternal: Bad numeric.
Warning: PrintAmountInternal: Bad numeric.
Warning: PrintAmountInternal: Bad numeric.
Warning: PrintAmountInternal: Bad numeric.
Warning: PrintAmountInternal: Bad numeric.
Warning: PrintAmountInternal: Bad numeric.
Warning: PrintAmountInternal: Bad numeric.
Warning: PrintAmountInternal: Bad numeric.
Warning: PrintAmountInternal: Bad numeric.
Error: create_each_transaction_he...(): Common-commodity difference:
old=JAOSX, new=USD

Error: create_each_transaction_he...(): Some error in new transaction
creation...

** ERROR **: file dialog-sxsincelast.c: line 1614 (sxsincelast_init):
assertion failed: (nextPage)
aborting...
Aborted