GnuCash crashed when performing a scheduled transaction

Robert Weber rjweber at ieee.org
Sun May 23 12:39:41 EDT 2004

Hello Derek.

I did check the FAQ, and did again just now. I don't see this problem
mentioned, or how to start GnuCash and skip the scheduled transactions.
I also didn't see a bug report that seemed to cover this, but I could
have missed it, of course.

I am currently running 1.8.9-2. Should've mentioned that.

- Bob