GnuCash crashed when performing a scheduled transaction

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun May 23 13:57:28 EDT 2004

Remeber to CC gnucash-user on ALL RESPONSES!

Robert Weber <rjweber at ieee.org> writes:

> Hello Derek.
>
> I did check the FAQ, and did again just now. I don't see this problem
> mentioned, or how to start GnuCash and skip the scheduled transactions.
> I also didn't see a bug report that seemed to cover this, but I could
> have missed it, of course.

Check again.

> I am currently running 1.8.9-2. Should've mentioned that.

Yes, you should've.  If this bug still exists in 1.8.9 then clearly there
is still an SX bug.  Maybe Josh can find some cycles to help you (which
is why you should always CC gnucash-user on your responses, so EVERYONE
can help you!)

> - Bob

-derek