Upgraded system and GnuCash

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed May 26 10:39:48 EDT 2004

John Pettigrew <john at pettigrew.org.uk> writes:

> I can currently create new reports so there's no terminal problem, but it took
> a while to get all my reports set up as I wanted them. Newly created reports
> appear to be fine.

Did you copy all your homedir files across the upgrade?

> BTW, does anyone know where I could download the gtk2 port to play with, or is
> it not yet at a public-play stage?

It's not yet a public-play stage..  It's still a developer-play stage.
If you want to get it to help develop it (it's not fully functional)
then you can pull it from CVS (see the CVS info page on the website
for tag information)..  But it's not ready for alpha-release, yet.