Upgraded system and GnuCash

John Pettigrew john at pettigrew.org.uk
Wed May 26 11:06:58 EDT 2004

In a previous message, Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> John Pettigrew <john at pettigrew.org.uk> writes:
>
> > I can currently create new reports so there's no terminal problem, but it
> > took a while to get all my reports set up as I wanted them. Newly created
> > reports appear to be fine.
>
> Did you copy all your homedir files across the upgrade?

Nope - too many old config files and I wanted to start fresh, given the new
versions of KDE and Gnome. Is there anywhere else I should look apart from the
files I mentioned (the accounts file itself, ~/.gnucash and ~/.gnome/gnucash)?

> > BTW, does anyone know where I could download the gtk2 port to play with,
> > or is it not yet at a public-play stage?
>
> It's not yet a public-play stage..  It's still a developer-play stage. If
> you want to get it to help develop it (it's not fully functional) then you
> can pull it from CVS

OK. I've no time to learn Scheme, so I'll just have to wait (with bated
breath!).

Thanks,

John
--
John Pettigrew                         Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk            Fun : Strategy : Price