exporting gnucash-data

John Arrowwood jarrowwx at hotmail.com
Sun May 30 03:02:41 EDT 2004

My solution was a perl script that parsed the XML and output CSV files.  I
then used MS Access and created link tables to the CSV files.  Then, I could
use SQL to create any view of that data that I wanted, which was then easily
copy/pasted into another tool (e.g. excel).

Why not just create my own reports?  Because I don't even know where the
source code for the reports are!  Yet...  and because I know perl really
well, I don't know scheme at all.  Yet...  So, it was 'expedient' for me.

If that would be 'expedient' for you, too, let me know and I'll send you the
perl code.