List settings

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun May 30 10:09:43 EDT 2004

Come on, so you get two copies of the mail.  My MUA copes with
that just fine and only shows me one of them (the second one
is trashed).

Teach yourself to ReplyAll...  It's not that hard.

Here's the issue, there are times when you WANT to send a message just
to the poster.  For example, if you're handling private, sensitive
information, you DON'T want it to go to the list.  If you have all
messages "Reply-To: the-list" then you CANNOT DO THAT!!!

We deal with sensitive information at time, so we need to allow the
most flexibility.  That means that all gnucash-* subscribers should
REPLY-ALL all the time!

If you don't like that, well, you're welcome to unsubscribe.

-derek