List settings

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon May 31 12:12:11 EDT 2004

Bret Busby <bret at busby.net> writes:

> PINE 4.44 has Reply-To-All and Reply-To-Sender, which are adequate for
> most uses.

Indeed, and it should be enough to reply to the gnucash lists. :)

-derek

For the record, another reason I like the reply-to-all is that I can
see when the list server is having problems!  When I get my personal
copy but not the list copy I know to look at the server and see what's
going on.  When they arrive within 60 seconds of each other I know
that everything is behaving properly.  And as I said, my MUA will
shunt the duplicate and only show me one of them.