Reconciling single cheque covering multiple payments

Des Dougan des at DouganConsulting.com
Wed Nov 10 22:42:54 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-09 at 09:41 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> To re-phrase: For the business accounting system to work, you __MUST__
> enter __ALL__ business transactions (A/R and A/P, Invoices, Bills, and
> Payments) through the Business menu options.  You __MUST NOT__ enter
> any transactions by hand or import them.

On digging further into my error(s), I have found that I have 9 of my
invoices that show not paid (although they have been), going back to
July. While it would be reasonably straightforward to fix the two from
my original posting, fixing the others so that they show as paid is
likely to be more convoluted.

If I leave the invoices in their current state will it mess up anything
else? Should I try to fix them? I won't be able to go back that far for
bank reconciliation files, I don't believe.

Thanks for all the help so far.

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support