Credit card and cash-flow

Robert C. Ramsdell III rcriii at ramsdells.net
Sat Nov 13 11:20:13 EST 2004

The dardest thing happened.  I was going to suggest that you just run a
transaction report.  But when I tried it, I get a "Report Error: An
error occurred while running the report.  The error persists regardless
of the date or account options.  (I'm runniong 1.8.1 on a stock redhat
9.0 system).

Robert