Importing banking data

Tue Nov 16 09:20:18 EST 2004

Hello!

Few days ago I started to use GNU Cash in order to prepare my income tax
declaration for 2004.

I want to import data about the transactions on my checking accounts
(all transfers to and from my checking accounts) in a semi-automatic
way. That is, I want that

a) GNU Cash takes over the amount and date of each checking account
money transfer automatically and
b) lets me enter the GNU Cash account that transfer belongs to (income,
expense etc).

Is it possible to do this?

If yes, does someone have experience with doing it with checking
accounts' data of Bank Austria Credistanstalt (http://www.ba-ca.com) ?

TIA

dap

PS: I already asked the guys from Bank Austria Credistanstalt about
formats they support, but didn't receive an answer yet.
--
Dmitri Pissarenko
Software Engineer